Would you like your company to grow beyond Switzerland, but don't know how? In our guide "Getting started with internationalisation" you will find tips on how an SME can take the step towards internationalisation. The following questions will also be dealt with:
- Which sales and business models are suitable for foreign countries?
- Which country is suitable for the start and which market mechanisms do you need to know?
- Price and cost structure: Are the products competitive abroad and is Swissness an advantage?
- What regulatory and legal precautions are indispensable?
- What are the expectations of the export business and how can you deal with risks?
Receive an individual report on your readiness for internationalization!
Would you prefer to individually check how ready your company is to step into international business? You can get a report tailored to your situation from us if you take ten minutes to complete our online questionnaire. Receive individual assessments and recommendations now!
About the “Export Compact” handbook
The topics and contents of “Export Compact” are based on recognized scientific knowledge regarding the requirements SMEs must fulfill for successful export; it also draws on the long-standing practical experience of Switzerland Global Enterprise’s country consultants garnered from supporting small and medium-sized Swiss and Liechtenstein companies on their journey into international markets.